Practice makes pros-and the Tributary Waders - Stockingfoot is your trusty ally as you gain confidence and master your fishing skills. Built with proven Simms durability, these dry, breathable men's waders promote natural mobility while you negotiate steep trails and deep rivers. Key features include a large fleece-lined, reach-through hand-warming pocket for fishing through cooler days, plus a secure chest pocket for keeping tools and fly boxes within close range.
- Breathable & comfortable waterproof nylon 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower
- Reach-through fleece lined hand-warming pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
- 2 belt loops with 1.5 in. nylon waist belt
- Built-in Gravel Guards with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
WEIGHT: 36.25 oz. (1027.7 g)
If your SIMMS waders fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials, we'll repair or replace and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS waders fail due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, we'll make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
60 DAYS - REPLACEMENT NO QUESTIONS ASKED
Return your leaking waders for replacement, no questions asked.
365 DAYS - WADER REPAIRS ON US
If your waders leak within the first year, we'll repair at no charge.