BMFS is a full service fly shop, offering guided day trips, casting instruction, and other experiences. The rivers, lakes and streams of Minnesota and Wisconsin are home to a multitude of species. If you want to fish for trout, we can do that. If you want to fish for warm water species like smallmouth bass, carp, northern pike, or musky, we can do that, too! Heck if you want to catch bluegill or sunfish with a fiberglass fly rod, we can most definitely do that, too. We actually REALLY love doing that. The fishing options are almost endless!
To book your trip, email: email@example.com or the shop at 651.770.5854.
Trout Walk and Wade Trip
The driftless area of Minnesota and Wisconsin is a noteworthy place if you’re a trout angler. The streams here are alluring and home to brown, brook and rainbow trout. You will have the opportunity to fish the Kinnickinnic, Willow, or Rush River. These waters are located within 1 hour outside of Minneapolis / Saint Paul. 4hr: $325 / 6hr $425
Night time fishing options are available for an additional $50.
A day floating on the water in a raft, exploring the lakes and rivers of the Twin Cities fishing for large and smallmouth bass, northern pike, musky, and with the possibility of catching the ever elusive sunfish. 4hr lake trip: $350 / 6hr lake or river trip: $450
We can provide fly fishing lessons and guided trips for your group, family, or corporate event. Contact us for details and pricing.
- Rates are for 1-2 anglers. A third person can be added to wade trips for an additional $75. Any more will require an additional guide.
- Float trips are for 1-2 anglers only. Any more than 2 will require another raft/boat.
- A $100 deposit will be required to reserve your trip. Deposits are refundable only if cancelled 10 or more days before your trip.
- 6 hour trips include lunch.
- What to bring: Hat, polarized sunglasses, sunscreen, rain jacket, refillable water bottle, and a valid fishing license (MN or WI depending on where you will be fishing with your guide).
QUESTIONS? 651.770.5854 | firstname.lastname@example.org