Designed from scratch by our world-class R&D team and tested on the water around the globe, the PULSE is Sage’s newest fast action family of fly rods. Graphite IIIe technology ensures power and durability, providing fast action performance and a connected feel. Handcrafted right here on Bainbridge Island, the PULSE is finished with custom-designed componentry and eye-catching cosmetic details. The PULSE will be your workhorse—from freshwater to saltwater, single-hand, switch, or Spey, there’s a rod in the PULSE family for every application.
The shortest offering in the PULSE family, the 376-4 is perfect small streams, and creeks.
- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
- Graphite IIIe Technology, Fast action
- Lichen blank color; Olive thread wraps with Black trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides; Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Black nylon rod tube with divided liner
- Rosewood insert with Gloss Black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat.
- Snub-nose, half-wells cork handle
- Gloss Black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Full-wells cork handle with fighting butt