Designed with the Great Lakes anadromous angler in mind the Great Lakes Switch line has an aggressive taper designed to turn over large indicators and the heaviest flies. Intended for use with switch and spey rods with a long head for superior mendability.
- Designed for use with switch and spey rods when targeting salmon and steelhead with indicators
- Long head for superior mendability
- Aggressive taper turns over the largest indicators and heaviest flies
- Ideal line for boat or wade fishing
- For use in cold and moderate climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA MS GL SWTCH INDO WF X F – (X = line weight)