**REGISTRATION AVAILABLE IN SHOP ONLY THIS YEAR
Rules meeting: Thursday, June 23rd, 6pm at BMFS
Fishing opens at: Thursday, June 23rd, 6:30pm
Fishing closes at: Sunday, June 26th, 6:00pm
Awards: Sunday, June 26th, 8pm
- Total species of fish caught, individual
- Highest average amount of species of fish caught, team*
- Smallest fish overall
- Largest fish overall
* Teams can be any size. Total number of fish caught will be divided by people on the team. Example, if 2 people catch 20 fish total that is an average 10. If 5 people catch 35, that is 7. Each species can only be counted once per team. Participants can compete in individual or team, but not both.
ENTRY FEE: $35/per person
- Each participant must complete tournament registration form.
- Tournament entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable regardless of the date of cancellation.
- All participants must possess a valid fishing license for all waters being fished.
- As a condition of participation in the tournament, each participant must agree that any photos taken during the tournament can be used in all marketing for BMFS and future tournaments.
- Each person on a team must register separately.
- Participants under 18 years of age must have the signature of his/her parent or legal guardian on the entry form, as well as the participant’s signature.
- All participants competing in this event are expected to act in a sportsmanlike manner at all times towards non-participants and participants alike. Violators of this rule will be disqualified.
- The violation of any rule, as determined by the tournament committee officials, shall result in automatic disqualification from the tournament and ineligibility of prizes or awards. The Tournament Committee Officials’ decision will be final and may not be challenged.
A rules meeting will take place at 6:00pm on Thursday, June 23, 2022 at BMFS. The rules meeting is not mandatory, but highly encouraged and NO bandanas will be distributed before. If you choose not to attend the meeting, you can pick up your bandana anytime during business hours after.
This tournament is Catch-Photo-Release. You must post an image of the fish you caught with the official bandana to enter your catch.
You MUST take photo with a tape measure to be in the running for largest/smallest categories. All fish will be measured from the tip of the nose to the tip of the tail. Images that fail to clearly show the length of the fish with the measuring device, will be disallowed.
All photos to be submitted in one of two ways. Posted to Instagram with hashtag: #GranderSlam2022. Include the species name. Make sure your account is set to public so we can see the posts. Only photos posted to your account will be counted as your catch. Photos can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line #GranderSlam2022 by the deadline. Please include all photos to in a single email.
All photos must be posted/emailed no later than Sunday, June 26th by 6pm at the latest. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Any photo altered will not be allowed and will be grounds for immediate disqualification if so determined by the tournament rules committee.
In case of tie, we will determine winner with a trivia contest.
***Rules subject to change***