Extra-small trout flies are notoriously tough to attach to a tippet, especially at streamside. The Anglers Image® EZ-TY Jr. makes it a cinch. This essential fly tying tool acts like a handle for your hook; simply depress the end to extend a tiny shepherd's-crook wire from the other end; catch your hook at the bend, release, and the wire retracts back into the tool body, to hold the hook secure and give you a solid "handle" for tying. Effective for all fly sizes down to #24.
- Makes tying extra-small flies a cinch
- Acts like a handle for your hook
- Extendible wire grips hook at the bend
- Retracts to hold hook tightly in place
- Effective for all fly sizes down to #24